UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment
UPSSSC- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Lucknow are Invited to Online Application Form for the Special / Backlog Junior Assistant Kanistha Sahayak Vacancy 2017 Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Education and Skill Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online. Apply Online before 07 February 2017.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Intermediate or equivalent qualification from recognized board and CCC certificate or equivalent and typing speed in Hindi and English 25 & 30 wpm on Computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2017)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 115 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Important Dates to Remember for UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.01.2017
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I) : 07.02.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) : 11.02.2017
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 09.02.2017
How to Apply UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment UPSSSC Vacancy:
- Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the “ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
- Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
- Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”. For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option.
- The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
Advt No. : 01-Exam(S.S)/2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://upsssc.gov.in/OuterPages/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=533&flag=H&FID=1295
- Apply Online : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx