UPSC has released Detailed Application Form for UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019 at upsc.gov.in on October 14, 2019. Candidates have to fill DAF until October 28, 2019.
UPSC Geologist Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Application Form Release Date: 25th September 2019
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 15th October 2019 till 06:00 P.M.
- The Online Applications can be withdrawn from 22nd to 28th October 2019 till 06:00 PM
- Pre Exam Date: 19th January 2020
- Pre Admit Card Available: January 2020
- The Main Examination will be held on 27th & 28th June 2020
- Duration of Examination: Three Days
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist 2020 Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Geologist Group A||79||Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Maine Geology or Earth Science or any other equivalent degree||21-32 years as on 1st Jan 2020||–|
|Geophysicist Group A||05||M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics)||21-32 years as on 1st Jan 2020||–|
|Chemical Group A||15||M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry||21-32 years as on 1st Jan 2020||–|
|Junior Hydro Geologists||03||Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology||21-35 years as on 1st Jan 2020|
UPSC Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|