UPPSC Staff Nurse Male and Female Recruitment 2017
UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Staff Nurse Male and Female Recruitment 2017 Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. 3838 Staff Nurse (Male/Female). Apply Online before 13 February 2017.
ADVT. NO. : A-1/E-1/2017
Date : 12.01.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification UPPSC Staff Nurse Male and Female : Candidates have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto and possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Age limit : 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Staff Nurse (Male/Female)
- No of Vacancy : 3838 Posts (Male – 448 Posts & Female – 3390 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Job Location : Uttar Predesh
Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy : Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 12.01.2017 to 13.02.2017.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=711&flag=E&FID=445
- Apply Online : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination (Objective Type).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.02.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 09.02.2017