Exam Pattern SSC CPO SI Paper-1
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
Details for SSC CPO PET Test
For Male Candidates
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 meters race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 5 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For Female Candidates
- 100-meter race in 18 second
- 800-meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters or 9 feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meters or 3 feet in 3 chances
SSC CPO Medical Test
- Eligibility Criteria for the Medical Test is mentioned below:
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO Paper-2
SSC CPO Paper-2 will be held once you qualify PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2019 is carried out.
- The maximum time duration of the SSC CPO Paper 2 exam is of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- The total number of questions given in the paper is 200 carrying 200 marks.
- The test will comprise of English Language and Comprehension to be held online.
The final merit list will be determined on the foundation of the performance of the candidate in all the three stages of SSC CPO Exam.