SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Don’t waste your time if you are eligible for this job because SBI The State Bank of India are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of PO Probationary Officer Scale I Vacancy 2017 Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
SBI Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- No. of Vacancy : 2313 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in form 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years & Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC : 347 Posts
- ST : 350 Posts
- OBC : 606 Posts
- GEN : 1010 Posts
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SBI_PO_Rectruitment_Eng_06022017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiposjan17/reg_start.php?msg=Application_is_not_yet_started.