RRC Jaipur Act Apprentices 388
NWR – North Western Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Jaipur Act Apprentices Are Invited to Online Applicant for the Recruitment Post of Apprentices Vacancy 2017 Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Apply Online before 29 January 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for North Western Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification For RRC Jaipur Act Apprentices : Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Age Limit : 15 to 24 years (As on 30.12.2016)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 388 Posts
Selection Process : The selection is on the basis of merit list prepared based on the marks secured in the X and ITI in respect of all the candidates.
How to Apply North Western Railway Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcjaipur.in form 30.12.2016 to 29.01.2017.
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
RRC Jaipur Act Apprentices
Important Links For RRC Jaipur Act Apprentices :
- Details Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://rrcjaipur.in/Upload/Notification/Notification_30_December_2016_10_55_am_RRCAdvertiesment.pdf
- Apply Online : https://rrcactapp.in/
Advt. No. : 02/2016 (NWR/AA)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.01.2017
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-I: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.