EAST COAST RAILWAY RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, BHUBANESWAR
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
No Of Post:
- CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR- 97
- KHURDA ROAD DIVISION- 30
- WALTAIR DIVISION – 461
- Passed Class 10 Matric Exam with Minimum 50% Marks and ITI / NCVT in Related Post Trade.
Please go through the available training slots vis-à-vis your ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Units accordingly. It should not happen that you select a unit where there is no training slot requirement for your ITI Trade. In such a situation your application may eventually become meaningless, as you would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission. Moreover, you are also not allowed to make multiple applications, which will lead to rejection of your application summarily.
Age Limit as on 17/06/2017:
- Minimum : 15 Years
- Maximum : 34 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee & Expenses:
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application Begin : 18/05/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/06/2017 upto 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 17/06/2017
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Important & Useful Links: