INDIAN ARMY – PERMANENT COMMISSION
Indian Army are invited Applicants for the unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
- Only Unmarried Male Candidates Are Eligible
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate with at Least Minimum 70% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths PCM Stream
NOTE 1: Candidate should note only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
NOTE 2: Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently or a subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
NOTE 3: Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
- Minimum Age : 16 Year 6 Month
- Candidates Not Be Born Before : 01/07/1998
- Maximum Age : 19 Year 6 Month
- Candidates Not be Born After : 01/07/2001
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application Begin : 16/15/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/06/2017 at 10:00 AM
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Application Fee & Expenses:
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates Only Applied the Online Form TES 37