Bank Of Baroda PO In Junior Management Recruitment- Online Form 2016 For Bank Of Baroda PO so just come on my website and you can fill the form and there have notification is also available on website so you can read carefully and fill the form. Bank of Baroda,BOB Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Probationary Officer PO in junior management Grade/ScaleI Examination 2016 Those Candidates are interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Application Form. Bank of Baroda BOB and Manipal School of Banking Are Invited to Online Admission Cum Recruitment Form for the Recruitment Post of Probationary Officer PO Those Candidates Are Interested and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Bank Of Baroda PO In Junior Management Recruitment
- General & OBC : Rs. 600/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit /Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Mobile Wallet/Cash Card Fee Mode.
- Application Online Start: 02 August 2016
- Last Date of Registration : 21 August 2016
- Online Exam Held On : 25 September 2016
- Admit Card Available : September 2016
- Result Declared: October 2016
Age Limit as on 10/08/2016
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree any Stream With 60% Marks.
- For SC/ST /PH Candidates 55% Marks.
Total Vacancy: 400 Post
Apply Online Click Here-: Registration
Candidate -: Login
Download Notification -: Click Here
Download Syllabus/Pattern -: Click Here
Official Website -: Click Here
- We are looking for young, energetic, and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
- The course consists of -9- months on campus program, on completion of which the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- However, immediately after joining the Bank, a -3- (three) months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidate at a Bank of Baroda branch, the completion of which will lead to the award of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal university.
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Admission to the -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.