Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
APPSC invites applicant for the post of 03 Joint Block Development Officer under the Department of Rural Development. Apply before 16 February 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years as on 16.02.2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Joint Block Development Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft/ IPO in favour of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111.
Job Location : Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Selection Process APPSC Recruitment 2017 : Selection will be made on Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply APPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, self attested two recent passport size photograph & Demand draft/IPO send to Secretary, Arunchal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111 on or before 16.02.2017.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam & Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 16.02.2017
Important Links :