Andhra Pradesh PSC – APSPSC Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) invites application for the post of 05 Town Planning Assistant in A.P. Town & Country Planning Services. Apply Online before 30 January 2017.
Eligibility Criteria For APSPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must possess a minimum qualification of B. Arch., or B.E / B. Tech (civil) or B.Planning / B.Tech (Planning) OR Passing an Associate-ship examination of Institute of Town Planners (India).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07 2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Advt No. : 32/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Town planning Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 33120-87130/-
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test & Main Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply APSPSC Recruitment 2017 : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2017
Important Links :