388 Act Apprentices Vacancies – North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
North Western Railway invites Application for the post of 388 Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units. Apply Online before 29 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 388 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Western Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 15 to 24 years (As on 30.12.2016)
Advt. No. : 02/2016 (NWR/AA)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Selection Process : The selection is on the basis of merit list prepared based on the marks secured in the X and ITI in respect of all the candidates.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply North Western Railway Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcjaipur.in form 30.12.2016 to 29.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.01.2017